1 oz shaved manchego cheese
1 TBSN julienned roasted piquillo peppers
1 TBSN chopped flat leaf parsley
2 slices Flax seed bread
1 tomato -finely diced
1 tsp chopped flat leaf parsley
1/2 Port wine vinegar
1 TBSN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A handful of Arugula
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
2 slices Jamon Serrano Ham (or Prosciutto)
- Heat the pan and then add a little olive oil.
- Put the bread in a toaster oven.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a little salt and pepper and pour into the pan. Shake around to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle on the Manchego cheese, Piquillo peppers and parsley and let set for a minute. Then stir around.
- Cook for another minute so the eggs are set and the cheese is melted.
1.In a bowl, stir together the tomato and parsley. Add salt, pepper and cayenne to taste. Drizzle over Port and EVOO and stir together.
1. Toss Arugula with a little olive oil, salt and pepper
- Spoon the salsa over the bread
- Top with the arugula
- Place the eggs on top of the arugula
- Place the slices of ham on top
©2011 Jami Cakes All Rights Reserved